The Peter Michael Foundation is part of the Silicon Valley venture capital community. They use the VC model, and brain power, to find, vet, and fund the kinds of visionary cancer research that government institutions and for-profit companies find too risky, or not profitable enough. Peter Michael’s measure is results for patients. The model is producing results. We tell their story, and help them communicate with scientists, donors, and supporters.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales