We’ve worked a lot in the medical field, and have seen a lot of bad media come out of this industry. You have to get to the heart of the practice and the heart of the business model. Premier Medical Supply thrives because of two things: a strong ethic of customer care, and a devotion to detail with regard to custom fit of medical equipment. You have to be good to be profitable when your attention to detail is so great. They are.
We spent three days in the field with Premier’s people, learning about what they do, seeing it with out own eyes. That’s our customer care ethic. We go and see for ourselves. We crunch numbers. We find out what’s working and what’s not. Then we bring management and media to the challenge.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales