Schaffer&Combs is proud to announce a new partnership with Braven. Braven empowers promising, underrepresented young people—first-generation college students, students from low-income backgrounds, and students of color—with the skills, confidence, experiences and networks necessary to transition from college to strong first jobs through their fellowship program.
S&C continues our journey to ensure that equity and diversity are systemic, rather than a mere add-on, across all of our talent and strategy work. We quickly recognized Braven as leaders in this field, and resonated deeply with the organization’s theory of change.
This week, several S&C team members will serve as coaches for Braven’s mock interview night, during which we will share our expertise on how to excel during a job interview.
To learn more about Braven and their fellowship program please visit their website.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales