“I hate diversity workshops. Real change comes from having enough comfort to be really honest and say something very uncomfortable.”
Please join Schaffer&Combs at 6pm on May 29th at WeWork 600 California for a panel on diversity, equity, and inclusion that goes beyond the traditional “best practice” conversation.
Steering away from focusing solely on DEI experts, we have put together a panel of organizational leaders and executives who are championing DEI in practical ways, every day. Please find some information on our panelists, below.
We will be speaking about what may be working, focusing on being transparent about what is really hard, and what we could be doing better for ourselves and our communities.
If you have not yet confirmed your participation, please RSVP using the link here. Spaces are limited. If you know others who may be interested in attending, please share the attached flyer to extend an invitation to them.
If you have any comments, questions, please reach out to Suruchi Joshi at suruchi.joshi@schaffercombs.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales