MissionHUB’s five ImpactHub campuses in San Francisco, Berkeley, New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C., as well as the organization’s annual SOCAP conference, will come under Mr. Branham’s leadership.
Managing Partner James Schaffer noted, “We activated and extended our network on behalf of this outstanding role with MissionHUB–perhaps the highest profile leadership opportunity in the impact sector–and were thrilled to connect with and cultivate the interest of dozens of high caliber, seasoned leaders. In the end, Eryc was the clear fit and we couldn’t be happier for him or for our colleagues at MissionHUB. We’re really looking forward to tracking the growth to come.”
Eryc was most recently Chief Revenue Officer and GM of RocketSpace, a San Francisco-based technology campus for high-growth startups. He has previously held executive positions at Salesforce.com, Oracle, and Moxie Software. In addition, he was founder and CEO of three startups including Opcentric (acquired by Acumen Solutions), TRE3 Group (acquired by Appirio), and Cogar Branham, an incubator focused on “innovation with integrity.”
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales