We’re looking for a top-notch Chief Development Officer for the Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco.
The Ronald McDonald House of San Francisco provides temporary housing, volunteer-prepared meals, and many other supportive services for families whose critically ill children are receiving specialized treatment in a San Francisco hospital.
The role of the Chief Development Officer is a great opportunity for a fundraising professional with significant major gifts and capital campaign experience. Working with the board and Executive Director, this person will be a vital member of the organization’s leadership team.
For the full job announcement and application instructions, see here.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales