Schaffer&Combs is proud to support our long-time client the Sustainable Apparel Coalition during the launch of Apparel Impact Institute, a new collective supported by IDH, The Sustainable Trade Initiative, Target, PVH Corp., Gap Inc., and HSBC. The Apparel Impact Institute will work with brands and manufacturers to select, fund, and scale projects that dramatically improve the sustainability impact of the apparel and footwear industry.
Read the full press release here.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales