Philanthropic Investment Management: a Rigorous Practice that Minimizes Fraud and Waste
Last Sunday, 60 Minutes ran a story questioning the veracity of Greg Mortenson’s phenomenally successful memoir, Three Cups of Tea. The investigation was spurred by complaints from former board members and donors to the NGO Mortenson founded, the Central Asia Institute.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales