After money, the thing most people seek in their work is meaning.
At Schaffer&Combs we get to work with thousands of people who are making our planet more measurably prosperous, fair, and just plain pleasant. Some of them are well known, and the meaning they make at work is obvious.
But many people create change more quietly, or find meaning in unexpected places.
We are fascinated by this. So we decided to ask people how they find, or make, meaning at work. Over the next two years we’ll be publishing their answers.
We begin with Alex Tourk…
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales