Our primary task is the creation of a monitoring, evaluation and learning practice for Mott’s Education Program. This robust, flexible framework will help the grantmaker to measure the outcomes of its investments in some of the most distressed areas in the US, inform its grantmaking strategy, and crucially, it will help grantees improve their interventions and make more positive change for tens of thousands of children who deserve the best education our country can produce.
To learn more about S&C’s approach to evaluation, please explore our Impact Management model.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales