Schaffer&Combs is collaborating with Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) to find a seasoned and innovative marketer, storyteller, and communications professional as its Chief of Marketing. This passionate executive thrives on taking the complex and making it meaningful, visceral, understandable, and personal.
YBCA serves as a curated platform for the dynamic convergence of artists, inventors, thinkers, producers and the community, revolutionizing how the Bay Area engages with contemporary art and ideas. A center of creativity, YBCA is a proven leader in presenting national and international artists, as well as Bay Area artists of diverse aesthetic voices. The 20-year-old organization also partners with community organizations and professional associations to host a myriad of activities at the forefront of innovation.
Do you know a high caliber marketing professional who believes passionately in the power of the arts, and who will combine her or his skills and relationships to share YBCA’s unique story internally and with the outside world?
Forward this opportunity to them and find out more here.
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales