Congratulations to S&C client 826 Valencia, as they were recently deemed one of the winners of the Bay Area Google Impact Challenge!
The post below originally appeared on the 826 Valencia website.
We’re so excited to announce that thanks to YOU, we are one of the winners of the Bay Area Google Impact Challenge and will be receiving a whopping $500,000 for our new center in the Tenderloin.
This grant will help us to:
- Engage students in essential writing programming that builds skills and creative self-expression
- Positively leverage the resources of the larger community to improve young people’s lives
- Outfit our center with technology that supports learning and amplifies students’ voices
- Work collaboratively with neighborhood partners to transform a crime-ridden corner into a haven for creativity and wonder
We are beyond excited and honored to have won, and to be in amazing company! Thank you all for voting, telling everyone you know to vote, and cheering us on along the way. Stay tuned as we put this money to great use in our expansion, coming in 2016!
- Our Search Division is Ramping Up to Meet Increasing Demand for Talented, Purpose-Driven Executives
- 2020 Demanded Smart Strategies From Every Organization – Here’s What We’ve Been Working On
- S&C supports major new alliance in apparel industry
- Call it What it is: Power
- Schaffer&Combs places Higg Co’s incoming Vice President, Marketing & Communications and Senior Manager Sales