The cascade goes like this: strategy > tactics > logistics > accountabilities.
Smart tactical planning helps ensure that your investment in a Strategic Plan is not wasted. It turns fine words into daily actions. It minimizes circular conversations. It helps you succeed.
SOLVES FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Strategic plan is an expensive dust-catcher
- Staff is overstretched, underutilized, or both
- Lack of accountability among staff
- No clear timeline for achieving stated goals
- Lack of planning around contingent relationships between various strategies and tactics
Simply put, a tactical plan (sometimes called an implementation plan) helps to put a Strategic Plan into action. The plan identifies the tactic, the deadline, the logistics, the contingencies, and the accountabilities, and gives an organization the best possible chance to achieve its goals.
S&C’s tactical planning approach helps you succeed because it is based on technical proficiency, customized to your organization’s Strategic Plan and cognizant of current internal capacity.