Once organizational strategy is set...
...program strategy and execution becomes a primary focus of an organization. This is where you interact directly with your stakeholders and customers, and where you make the change you seek in the world.
SOLVES FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Misalignment between organizational strategy and programs on the ground
- Inefficient use of resources
- Lack of clear goal-setting and performance management
S&C’s program strategy practice rests on three pillars:
- Alignment with overall organizational goals and strategies
- Hyper-efficient use of all resources, including human capital, intellectual property, and money
- Efficient performance management to specific program goals
Once a program strategy is in place, we can be available to help with initial implementation, training, and performance management.